We work through referrals from social service agencies and churches.  If you are working with an agency or belong to a church your caseworker or minister can call 282-3733 or email and we will tell her/him how to sponsor you.  Agencies range from county assistance programs, faith-based organizations, shelters, emergency assistance, mental health services, veteran and disability programs and immigrant/refugee services.


Additional information can be found in the FreeStore Guidelines.