ALLOTMENT GUIDES FOR CLIENTS
Allotment Guides for FreeStore Clients
NOTE: Clients are not allowed in the lower area of the warehouse
- End tables: allow 1 per family until we get a lot more in
- Coffee tables: allow 1 per family
- Couch/Loveseats: 4 or fewer in family 1 couch OR 1 loveseat; 5 or more 1 couch and/or 1 Loveseat
- LR Chairs: ≤2 LR chairs (including 1 recliner and/or 1 rocker)
- Bookcases and desks: Unless we have at least 4 on the floor, limit bookcases to 1
- Kitchen tables: reasonable size for family
- Kitchen small electrical appliances: allow 3 per family
- Towels: are double sets – one set per person.
- Sheets: 1 set per bed; if there are children, allow a second set per every 2 children
- Beds: one double or queen per adult or couple; twin or bunk per kid. We share what we get.
- Bunk bed comforters: Twin comforters are too big; give two blankets that can be folded; if client really wants a comforter, she/he can have it but no blankets (they have to fold it anyway or it drapes down)
- Extra-long bunks: give a plastic queen protector and instructions to tape the extra underneath; regular (not x-long) sheets can be used to make a bottom sheet if we are out of fitted bottoms
- Dressers: allow 1 standard for each adult; 1 child’s dresser for each child
- Microwaves: 1 per family
- Dish sets: 1 set (which includes tableware and glasses) per family, determined by family size
NOTE: Most items in the Miscellaneous Column are limited to 1 (one) except small rugs and lamps which are limited to 2.